Terms and Conditions
Thank you for wanting to take classes!
We always look forward to meeting and helping new students. We will do my best to help you and be good, responsible teachers. And we also need you to be a responsible student.
Terms and conditions for the 45-day guarantee:
- We are confident that after working with us for 45 days, your English will be noticeably better. We will prove it by showing your level of speaking at the beginning of the course and comparing it with your speaking skills after the 45 days. If we fail to show you results, then we will teach you for free until we bring you results.
- To qualify, you must take at least 3 classes per week during the 45 days (unless agreed otherwise), cooperate with our instructions and do all the homework and assignments we give you.
Here are the general rules for the classes.
- If you are late for a scheduled lesson, you will lose the time and not be credited the lost minutes. For example, if you were supposed to show up for a 50 minute lesson at 1:00pm but you arrived on Skype, Zoom, etc. for whatever reason at 1:30, the lesson will only be 20 minutes.
- If you don’t arrive on Skype, Zoom, etc. for a scheduled lesson and never told us you would miss it, you will lose the credit for that lesson.
- You need to tell us 24 hours in advance if you want to change a scheduled lesson.
- Your lesson package will expire 12 months after purchase or after 6 months of inactivity, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- All sales are final.
- We are human and understand that you are too. In many cases, we may grant an exception to these terms, but reserve the right to implement them.
If you have any questions, please ask.